- Staff Profile
Dr. Jihad Mohammad
|Dr. Jihad Mohammad|
|Organizational citizenship behaviour, psychological ownership, psychological capital, leadership, innovation, and Isalmic work ethics.|
|Dr. Jihad Mohammad is a senior lecturer at International Business School, UTM, Malaysia. He has received his DBA degree from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. He has presented papers at various international and national conferences and published articles in peer-reviewed international journals. He has versatile career exposure. He has conducted workshops for postgraduate students regarding research methodology and PLS-SEM. His area of research interest includes organizational citizenship behaviour, psychological ownership, psychological capital, leadership, innovation, and Islamic work ethics.|
Journal Publication 2016
1. Jihad Mohammad & Farzana Quoquab. Furthering the thought of Islamic work ethic: How does it differ? Journal of Islamic Marketing, 7(3). [Scopus] [forthcoming - for the year 2016].
2. Jihad Mohammad & Farzana Quoquab. Innovation Ability of Business Schools to Introduce New Academic Programs. International Journal of Innovation and Learning. [Scopus][forthcoming - for the year 2016] http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/forthcoming.php?jcode=ijil
3. Jihad Mohammad and Farzana Quoquab. 2016. Inculcating Ethics and Citizenship Behaviour in Islamic Financial Institutions: The Issues and Consequences. Partridge, Singapore. [Print ISBN: 978-1-4828-6609-4; e-ISBN: 978-1-4828-6610-0] https://www.amazon.com/Inculcating-Citizenship-Behaviour-Financial-Institutions/dp/1482866498
4. Farzana Quoquab, Nor Liza Abdullah & Jihad Mohammad. 2016. Investigating the effect of consumer innovativeness, service quality and service switching cost on service loyalty in the mobile phone service context. Gadjah Mada International Journal of Business. 18(1): 21-53. [Scopus] [ISSN: 1141-1128] http://jurnal.ugm.ac.id/gamaijb/article/view/9286
5. Chua Kean Boon, Farzana Quoquab, Jihad Mohammad & Rohaida Basiruddin. 2016. The Mediating Role of New Ecological Paradigm between Value Orientations and Pro-Environmental Personal Norm in the Agricultural Context. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistic. 28(2): 323-349. [Scopus] http://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/full/10.1108/APJML-09-2015-0138
6. Farzana Quoquab and Jihad Mohammad. 2016. Environmental Dominant Logic: Concerning for Achieving the Sustainability Marketing. Procedia – Economics and Finance, 37: 234 - 238. [ISSN: 2212-5671].http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2212567116301198
1. Jihad Mohammad, Farzana Quoquab, and Zarina Abdul Salam. 2015. Islamic Work Ethic: An Agenda for Future Research. Advanced Science Letters, 21(6): 1812-1815. [ISSN: 1936-6612 (Print): EISSN: 1936-7317 (Online)] [Scopus]
2. Chua Kean Boon, Farzana Quoquab, Rohaida Basiruddin, and Jihad Mohammad. 2015. Effect of Value Orientation, Belief and Norm on Private Sacrificing Behaviour. Advanced Science Letters, 21(6): 1887-1890.[ISSN: 1936-6612 (Print): EISSN: 1936-7317 (Online)] [Scopus]
3. Jihad Mohammad, Farzana Quoquab, Nik Mutasim Nik Abd Rahman, & Fazli Idris (2015). Organization Citizenship behavior in the Islamic financial sector: Does Islamic work ethic make a sense? International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics. 10(1),27. [Scopus] http://www.inderscience.com/link.php?id=68674
4. Fazli Idris & Jihad Mohammad, (2015). Reexamining competitive priorities: Emprical study in service sector. American Institute of Physics. (AIP) conference proceedings, 1643, 517-523[ISSN 1551-7616] [Scopus, ISI] http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/proceeding/aipcp/10.1063/1.4907488
5. Farzana Quoquab, Nomahaza Mahadi, Morteza Zeinali, and Jihad Mohammad. 2015. User Generated Content and Internet User’s Value: Does Website Quality Matter? Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Information and Communications Technology for the Muslim World (2014 ICT4M). [INSPEC Accession Number: 14872095; ISBN: 978-147996242-6] [IEEE Explorer; Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc, Scopus] http://www.scopus.com/record/display.url?eid=2-s2.0-84925339161&origin=AuthorNamesList&txGid=4B8F5C4380AE063BD447086B82A832A8.WXhD7YyTQ6A7Pvk9AlA%3a210
6. Jehad Mohammad, Farzana Quoquab Habib,& Mohmad Adnan Alias, (2011), Job Satisfaction and Organizational Citizenship Behaviour: An Empirical Study at Higher Learning Institution, Asian Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 16, No. 2, 149-165. [ISSN 1394-2603/ ISSN 2180-4184] [Scopus]http://web.usm.my/aamj/16.2.2011/aamj_16.2.7.pdf
7. Jihad Mohammad, Farzana Quoquab Habib, and Sabarudin Bin Zakaria, (2010). Organizational citizenship behavior and commitment: Do age and tenure make any difference? Business and Management Quarterly Review, Vol. 1, No.3, pp. 28-49. [ISSN 2180-2777] [Cabell's Directory (Management), Ulrich] http://eprints.uitm.edu.my/871/1/Page_28_-_49_Vol.1__No.3__2010.pdf
8. Jehad Mohammad, Farzana Quoquab Habib,& Mohmad Adnan Alias, (2010). Organizational Justice and Organizational Citizenship Behavior in Higher Education Institution. Global Business and Management Research: An International Journal, 2(1), 13-32. [ISSN 1947-5667/ ISBN 978-1-59942-835-2] [ProQuest, EBSCO, Cabells, Ulrich]
1. Farzana Quoquab, Jihad Mohammad and Nomahaza Mahadi. 2015. Advertising Cigarette and Alcohol: Is it Controversial to You? In Ford Lumban Gaol (ed.). Interdisciplinary Behavior and Social Science.Chapter 27,pp. 157-160, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group,London. [Print ISBN: 978-1-138-02735-0; eBook ISBN: 978-1-315-68763-6] http://www.crcnetbase.com/doi/abs/10.1201/b18146-28
2. Fazli Idris & Jihad Mohammad. 2014. The impacts of team management on customer service: The mediating role of operation flexibility. In Thorsten Blecker, Wolfgang Kersten and Christian M. Ringle (Eds.) pp. 437-458. Innovative Methods in Logistics and Supply Chain Management: Current issues and emerging practices. epubli GmbH, Berlin. [ISBN 978-3-8442-9878-9].
3. Farzana Quoquab & Jihad Mohammad, (2013). Islamic work ethic: How does it differ? In Ming Ma & Wei Deng (Eds.). Advanced Social Science Letters, Vol. 3-4, pp. 184-189. American Applied Science Research Institute. [ISSN: 2162-7916].
4. Farzana Quoquab, Jihad Mohammad, Siti Zaleha Abdul Rasid, Fauziah Sh. Ahmad, Adriana Mohd. Rizal & Rohaida Bashiruddin, (2013). Environmental dominant logic: The new marketing era. In Ming Ma & Wei Deng (Eds.). Advanced Social Science Letters, Vol. 3-4, pp. 215-217. American Applied Science Research Institute. [ISSN: 2162-7916.