The Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) receives both domestic and International flights. KLIA is situated in the Sepang district, approximately 50km from Kuala Lumpur. Upon arrival at the airport, you may continue your journey to KL City Centre/UTM via these modes of transportation:
- ERL (Express Rail Link) to KL Sentral Station - Taxi
Taxi and bus services are also available for those arrived at the Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT), Sepang. Information and rates for taxis/bus services can be accessed at www.lcct.com.my
1. By ERL (Express Rail Link) A non-stop rail service is available from 5am-12 midnight at the KL City Air Terminal (KL CAT) from KLIA to KL Sentral Station daily, including public holidays. It takes 28 minutes to get to KL Sentral with a frequency of every 15 minutes during peak hours and 20 minutes during non-peak hours. One-way ticket for adult is priced at RM35.00 and RM15.00 for children (2-12 years old). For more details, please browse through http://www.klia.com.my/
2. By Rapid KL Line From KL Sentral Station, there are two rail services available that operate from 6 am to 12am (Monday-Saturday) and from 6am-11.30pm (Sunday):
- Kelana Jaya Rail Line (formerly known as Putra) - to KLCC/Ampang Park / Datuk Keramat Station - Monorail Line - to Titiwangsa Station
You may choose to take a taxi/bus to continue your journey upon arrival at the mentioned stations to go to UTM-IBS, Kuala Lumpur. Please browse through http://www.myrapid.com.my/ for more details.
3. By taxi Taxi services are available at KLIA, KL Sentral and all Putra/Star stations, as well as around KL City Centre. Fares may vary based on the distance, type of taxi and company. Taxis are readily available at the KLIA Taxi and Limousine counters. Information on reservation and rates (from KLIA) can also be obtained from www.klia.com.my .
4. By bus Just a stone's throw from UTM, you may take Rapid KL bus from KLCC/Ampang Park/Datuk Keramat/ (Kelana Jaya Line) or Titiwangsa Station (Monorail Line). Here's some guidance, should you wish to take the bus: