1. Online Application
- All application for postgraduate study must be made online.
- Please be informed that your application will be processed after we received all required documents and after payment for processing fee has been made.
- The payment receipt and other documents must be uploaded together with the online application.
- Fill up the form online* and attach the softcopy of related supporting documents. (Please refer to Supporting Documents below)
2. Supporting Documents
The documents required are listed below:
- Certified copy of Bachelor Degree
- Certified copy of Diploma (If Any)
- Certified copy of Academic Transcript(s)
- Passport Sized Photograph
- Copy of Passport (for international applicants)
- Two Referee Forms
- Financial Guarantee/ Bank Account Statement (for self sponsored candidate)
- Two copies of Scholarship Letter (If Any)
- Proof of processing fee being paid
3. General Information
- Incomplete application form or/and if the application is not accompanied by certified true copies of the candidate’s Degree/Diplomas/Certificates and transcripts shall be
considered null and void.
- The result of your application will be sent to you by email and by post.
- If you are an employee, it is your responsibility to obtain a release from your current employment or a permission to register as a postgraduate student at UTM.
- Late applications (after due date) will be processed for intake in the following semester while incomplete applications will be processed only after completed documents
are received by the University before the due date of the said semester.
- The decision by the Selection Committee is final.